Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My most amazing adventure to date!

Wow - what an adventure I went on this weekend!! Mum, Dad and I went to visit Grandma Pauline and Grandad Larry in Emerald Beach! On Saturday, we got up very early and went to the airport and got on a plane. It was my first time on a plane and I have to admit, I handled it very well. Mum was concerned about my ears popping so she fed me as we took off and I didn't notice a thing. Then I fell fast asleep, and when I woke, we were on the ground and Grandma Pauline was kissing me! It was all a bit confusing, but we were all glad to get there without any dramas.

When we got to Emerald Beach, Uncle Sam and Aunty Jodie, and their amazing pyjamas, were waiting for me. I had to have a nap though, so I just let them stare at me while I slept. When I woke up, Mum dressed me up in my 'outside' suit, put me in my pram and we all went out for lunch at Saltwater Resturant. Guess who was there...Aunty Bec, Uncle Dax and Willow!! I couldn't believe it. Of course, I had to have a nap, so I let Willow hold court for a while.

The rest of the weekend, I was feeling a little out of sorts - I missed my bed and Squirrel - so needed lots of attention. Grandma and Grandad looked after Mum and Dad, and Mum and Dad looked after me. It seemed a pretty fair arrangement. I didn't really sleep very much, but Mum said that was OK because I am cute. I don't really know what she means...

Yesterday we got on a plane again and came home. I decided to spare Mum and Dad any worries and slept cuddling Mum the entire journey and didn't wake up until we got to the car park at Sydney Airport. Mum said I missed a beautiful view of the Northern Beaches and the city as we flew over, but I was happy anyway.

Next trip is in three weeks and I think it might be a little bit longer than this one. We are going to see all my other relatives somewhere Dad calls the Mother Land. I don't know what that is, but if there are lots of Mothers there, there must be lots of boobs, and that can only be a good thing!

Keeping it real.

AJ.
xx

PS - these are the only photos Mum has at the moment. More to come!

Getting ready for lunch!

Dad and Willow

Clan Loevendie

Uncle Sam and Aunty Jodie sans pyjamas.



No comments: