Saturday, August 2, 2008

The dream could be over...

Hi fans,

This blog has grown in popularity overnight and well, why wouldn't it? My life is pretty exciting. Take yesterday, for example. Mum, Dad and I all hung out on the rug for some no-nappy time. It was great fun!

Last night was the first night I haven't slept for 5-6 hours through the night. I went to sleep at 1am, woke at 4.30am, and again at 7am. Mum and Dad seem nervous, especially Dad who is going back to work on Wednesday. Oh well, I can't help it if I need a snack in the middle of the night.

This morning, Dad and I went for a walk (Grandma Viv - check out the photos of the new Bugaboo hood. Thank you! I feel very flash being wheeled around with a racy red canopy!)while Mum snuck off to have brunch with her friends. Yet another example of her selfishness. She was gone for one whole hour and by the time she got home I was very, very cranky! I wanted brunch of my own. Afterwards, I forgave her and had a nice nap in her arms.

This afternoon was a whirlwind of social activity. First, Farah came to visit me and she gave me a cuddle until I decided I would rather hang out with Leftie. Then Aunty Coco came over also, though I slept through most of her visit. I did find a couple of minutes between sleeping and eating to give her a bit of a cuddle.

Tonight we got an email from Aunty Jodie with scan pictures of my cousin who will be joining our fast-growing family in December. I can't wait to meet him or her! This pic of the spine is so beautiful I wanted to share it.


Love to you all.
AJ
xx






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amelia, you are a little slice of heaven and I just love your blog. I can't believe how funny and clever you are at such a young age! Please also let your Mum know she looks stunning and gorgeous in all the photos - not at all like most mums of newborns! What a yummy mummy you have xxx
oh ps - when you want to come visit NYC, you always have a place to stay with Aunty Phoebe