Friday, May 1, 2009

Hi everyone,

Crawling is my main focus at the moment. I can commando crawl across the lounge now. I still don't really like it, and complain when Dad makes me crawl instead of picking me up, but I am starting to realise the benefits. For example, I can now get my hands on that wine rack I've had my eye on, and all the cords behind the TV are no longer a pipe dream!

A couple of weeks ago we went up to Grandma and Grandad's for Easter. Uncle Sam and Aunty Jodie were there with Josie and I was so excited to see her. I also saw Willow and Ryder and Aunty Bec. We had a lovely time. It was a bit strange being somewhere new, but I tried to be adaptable. The best thing was that Mum, Dad and I all slept in the same room, so I tried to wake up as early as possible so we could all play together. They were really happy about that.

Last week, Mum and I went on a (very small) plane to a place called Broken Hill, which is where Mummy lived when she was a baby. I met a LOT of people, who all seemed to love me a lot. Grandma and Grandad were there too and we had a great time.

I missed Daddy though. When I saw him at the airport, I was so excited! I didn't say anything except "dad, dad, dad" for the next 24 hours so he knew how much I missed him. I now can say "mum, mum, mum" too, which Mum is very happy about!

On Sunday, we had a great day! Mum and Dad took me to a place called a playground and I went on a swing for the first time. What an amazing invention that it!!



Hope you're all well and happy.

Lots of love,
Amelia.
xxx

No comments: