Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday outing

Today, Mum, Dad and I went to Manly to have lunch with Ellie and her mum, Lindsey. It was a beautiful day and we sat in a little corner of the Manly Wharf Bar balcony in the sun. Eddy and his mum, Deborah, dropped in to say hi too. It was lovely to hang out with my friends, but I was a bit sad when we first got there because Mum wanted to eat her lunch before I could eat mine. Bit selfish if you ask me!

Mum and Dad were worried about my crying, and decided this afternoon to just feed me as long as I wanted to see what happened and it seems to have worked. I felt much happier and fell asleep straight after. Apparently hour and a half feeds are not unusual for someone my age, so Mum is happy to oblige while I need the extra food.

Speaking of which, I was weighed yesterday at the clinic and I have put on another 150gm in 6 days. Mum and Dad were really happy about that. I'm not really sure what the fuss is about.

AJ xx


ELLIE
EDDY

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Dear Milly, you are really bringing Grandma and Grandad into the 21st century - we have never before posted on a blog! We are glad to hear that Mummy is being so obliging with your feeds. Make sure you remember her generosity and reward her in her old age. We loved you in your pink tracksuit, but be sure girl to strike a balance, please, between girly outfits and more modern, non-stereotyped fashions. I know, I know, guilty as charged - I bought you pink things too! Lots of love, Grandma XX