Thursday, July 31, 2008

Monday...I am 3 weeks and 3 days old.

Good things:
- Talking to Squirrel.
- Looking like a superhero in my blue suit and hot pink socks.
- New marino wool wrap arrived. It's very warm and cosy.



Bad things:
- Had a falling out with Leftie. Attachment a challenge!
- Dad put me in the front carrier. Didn't like it much!
- Bit sad this afternoon. Not sure why. Dad thinks it is understandable given that I really have no idea what is going on at any time. I think he might be right!! He and Mum gave me lots of cuddles and I managed a couple of naps in their arms.


1 comment:

dt.snowman said...

To Mills...
From your future friends in England

You look great in your man-carrier, but are very concerned about you having to sit that close to your Daddys face. It is probably the reason for your tears. If only you could speak, you could save yourself !!

dt